Monday, October 25, 2010

Digital Photo Story Questions

  • The theme of the story will be the story of my family over the years. It will include my mom, dad, me, and my brother, and possibly other extended family member and some close friends. It will show how we were as a family when my brother and I were younger, then how our family is now that my brother and I are more grown up.
  • Although I don't know the exact song I want to use, the music will be kind of sad and reflective, since the story of what my family has become is not the happiest of stories. I hope to have the music compliment the photographs beyond the emotions by changing the pictures according to the beats of the music.
  • The photographs will be chronological from the beginning of my family, 1991, to now, 2010.
    • Early photos will be of my parents getting married, then having me and my brother. It will show our family in its early, happy years.
    • The middle will contain the years when my brother and I are kids, growing up, and our parents growing apart.
    • The end will show the divorce and how it has affected our family, especially my brother and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment